Terms & Conditions
- For tests performed on specimens received from locations outside the laboratory, it is presumed that the specimens belongs to the patient named or identified and such verification having been carried out at the point of generation of the said specimen
- The reported results are for the evaluation of the referring doctor or concerned medical specialist(s) only.
- The technical note given below a test result is a general comment on the test – its nature, its basic interpretative value and any other general information pertaining to the test performance, test results, follow-up advice etc.
- A test requested might not be performed due to various reasons including but not limited to the following reasons:
Specimen quantity insufficient (inadequate collection/Spillage in transit).
- Specimen quality unacceptable (haemolysed/clotted/lipemic etc.).
- When the type of specimen provided is not suitable for the test requisition.
- When there is an unexpected breakdown of equipment while the test is in progress.
- Test cancelled either on request of the patient or the doctor, or because of incorrect test code, test name or specimen received.
- Delay in issuing test reports may occur due to unavoidable/unforeseen circumstances or reasons which are beyond the control of the laboratory such as shortage or non-availability of the test kits, instrument failure, power supply disruption, fore majeure, strike etc. The laboratory will make reasonable efforts to minimise the delay in reporting under such circumstances.
A test requested might yield “INVALID RESULTS” for various technical reasons and this response will appear against the test name followed by a detailed comment at the end of the report.
If a test cannot be carried out any of the afore stated reasons, a request for a repeat sample would be made.
A report that carries a “PRELIMINARY” status signifies that results are yet to be reported for one of the tests, or else, as is the case for many microbiology tests, a “FINAL” culture, identification or drug susceptibility result might be pending. In such case, the descriptor “RESULT PENDING” will print alongside the test name in the “RESULTS” column and will be replaced by the test results whenever the latter is ready. The report will, when completed, acquire a “FINAL” status.
Please note that results of tests may vary from laboratory to laboratory. Further, some parameters are known to vary from time to time even for the same patient. The test may have to be repeated in the interests of quality assurance.
If you think that the results indicate an unexpected abnormality, please contact the customer care.
Individual laboratory tests are only one of the parameters for the diagnosis, which needs to be corroborated, supported or analysed with various other parameters, which differs from case to case.
- The sample date is the date on which the test registration is done and the report date is the date on which the report is generated. In case the sample is received on another day then a foot-note will state the date on which the sample is received or processed. If the collection date was not stated in the Test Requisition Form, the same will not be printed on the report.
- ** Mark test performed at referral laboratory.
- Some tests are referred to other laboratories to provide a wider test menu to the patients. The details of the laboratory where the sample was referred to, can be obtained from Customer Care Group.
Claims if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai.
Any query pertaining to this report may be directed to the Customer Care at this laboratory on the phone number mentioned in the report.
Consent: SMS/ EMail/ Call
By using our service, it is deemed that you have consented to receiving calls, autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, SMS, from us, at any time, on the telephone number / contact information that has been provided by you even if the contact number you have entered is on DND (Do not Disturb), for the use of this website or our services. We may send inquiry confirmation / intimation, booking confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of registration / reservation. We may also contact you to clarify your inquiry, seek additional details pertaining to it, etc. The use of this website is also your consent to receive SMSs from us at any time, as we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
Our SMS alerts will be subject to guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) and Department of Telecom (DoT) as well as to the terms and conditions of third-party merchants, services of whom Molecularlabs might avail of. By signing up for SMS alerts, you agree to allow us to send you SMS alerts, even if your number is registered in the Do Not Disturb (DND) registry.
You hereby unconditionally consent that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call is (a) upon your request and authorization, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. We provide all our recommendations via SMS, Email & Android app notification. The delivery of the SMS on national and international numbers are solely dependent on the vendor’s infrastructure and the network of the receiver. We will not be responsible on delayed in delivery or non-delivery of the SMS.
You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify us against all types of losses and damages incurred by us due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by you against us with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by you for any reason whatsoever.